Wednesday, November 19

The Verdict

Today I took Peter to Salt Lake for another routine helmet check-up. The doctor said that Peter's head is pretty darn close to "normal" now, and we can discontinue the helmet whenever we want. But then he recommended that we let Peter continue wearing it until he grows out of it, which will be 2-3 weeks.

So, naturally, we're letting Peter continue to wear it for at least a little while longer. We paid a grundle of money for that sucker, and we're going to get our moneys' worth out of it, by gummit.

Tonight Darren and I looked at the calendar, and decided that December 4th, which is Peter's 1st birthday, will also be his graduation day. We'll probably have some sort of fun de-helmetizing ceremony involving picture-taking and cake-eating, and maybe some sort of tribal celebration fire dance.

What a birthday party.

1 comment:

  1. I love to read your blog! I haven't been on any blogs for a while due to the move, and it was fun to finally catch up! I can't wait for the pictures on his birthday! The organ post was neat too, although I never like funerals, but at least in our church we know what happens after so there not quite so sad.

    ReplyDelete