1. I hate tying shoelaces and buckling shoe buckles, so I never do it. I usually just pull my feet out when I take my shoes off, and cram them back in when I put my shoes on. I can't even remember the last time I actually untied the knot in my shoelaces.
2. Don't get grossed out--I've never quite been able to get into the habit of brushing my teeth in the morning. Through most of college, I would grab something to eat for breakfast as I was rushing out the door, so the habit of brushing my teeth in the morning never really stuck. I'm trying to fix that.
3. Cotton balls give me the chills. Even thinking about cotton balls gives me the chills.
4. I drive like an old lady. When I was 14, I got in a car accident while we were making a left-hand turn at an intersection. And now when I drive, I won't make a left-hand turn, or pull out into the road or whatever I'm doing, until there's an insanely enormous break. It always makes the people behind me mad.
5. I've never been able to sign my last name. My maiden name and my married name are both so hard for me to sign. My first name will be all pretty and flourishy, but when it comes to my last name, it looks really awkward and strange, and I usually give up and just squiggle the pen a bit. So my signature looks like it comes from two different people.
6. I think a part of me has this secret desire to be a brooding writer. That's a romantic profession. But I guess I'm not really the brooding type, so oh well.
7. When I was four, my older sister told me that if I jumped off of the couch and flapped my arms hard enough, I could fly. I tried it, of course, but I landed funny and broke my wrist. I got a pink cast that I wasn't supposed to get wet, but I got it wet once, of course, so my dad had to get out the blow dryer. This was how I felt about it:

I tag anyone who has a birthday between the months of January and July.
LaChelle, I LOVE this picture. It's like they took all of the Looney out of the Tunes. Hilarious. I don't know about you, but I'm sure enjoying this NaPaBlaMoPoJo. (I can't remember the official name, but I love hearing from you so often!)
ReplyDeleteIf only Harry Potter had come out years earlier...and you were European...You could have played Hermione
ReplyDelete