Tuesday, August 11

And the verdict is...

Ultrasound time has come and gone.

So what do you think? Will we use Peter's clothes, or buy new ones?
Stock up on hair bows, or band-aids?
Make it pink, or make it blue?
Accomplice for Peter, or girl time for Mom?

The answer is, girl time for Mom will just have to wait, because we are having another boy!

I admit, I was pretty surprised when we found out, because for some reason I had been picturing a girl for these past few months. But we are completely thrilled to have another boy in the family! If this new little boy is as mellow, cheerful, and obedient as Peter, I would count myself a very lucky girl (if not, I'm still lucky--just a little crazier, that's all.)

The only problem now is coming up with a decent boy name. Lucky for us we don't have to actually choose one for a few more months...

4 comments:

  1. How fun to have two little buddy boys. I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That will be so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!

    Also, how is the house buying coming along?

    ReplyDelete