Wednesday, December 3

Horatio

Today I'd like to share with you my love for Horatio Hornblower. Okay, so I've never read the book, but I love, L-O-V-E this A&E miniseries. And not just because it has Ioan Gruffudd in the starring role.

Go check it out! A friend of mine introduced this series to me several years ago, calling it "Pride and Prejudice for guys" because it takes place in the 18th century, and all the characters have British accents, but there's action and suspense involved, so it's okay for guys to watch. Darren and I enjoyed an episode together the other night.

3 comments:

  1. Jordan loves these! I do too but there aren't many movies similar to this that Jordan loves so I had to emphasize that point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, John likes Pride and Prejudice. He got mad at me for watching some of it without him because he missed a big chunk. (insanely long, but still the best version)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see! How can I get my hands on these...hmmm

    ReplyDelete