Wednesday, July 16

Yelling Time

Darren and Peter have developed a fun bedtime tradition this past week: Yelling Time.


Yelling Time happens right before Peter goes to bed. Darren will put Peter in his crib standing up, and somehow Peter seems to know that that means Yelling Time. So, naturally, he yells. And Daddy yells too. And Peter yells back.



And then it's time for our sweet boy to go to sleep.

Oh, how I love them both.

8 comments:

  1. Hey guys! I'm sorry it's been so long! I like the 'yelling match', it's so fun that they are starting to understand how to 'play'! I'm sad to hear that Peter has to wear a helmet but like you said--it is best! My other friend has to have her daughter wear one and her head is looking SO good in just a few months of wearing it! She doesn't wear it to church but everywhere else she does. Hey I've been meaning to call or text you and get together (Lachelle that is...no offense Darren!!) but Ally just got ANOTHER ear infection and is on meds until Saturday. I would hate to get little Peter sick so maybe we could plan a time next week? I'm always off M,W,F's. Let me know! We could swim, go to the park, or just hang out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. for some reason, i can totally picture darren doing this. how funny! loves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I think that is one of the cutest things I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to hear Mommy yelling, too! Peter's a cute, little Pudge! Great video.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cute! There's nothing like the bond of father and son!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how cute is this?! :) Peter is just ADORABLE, LaChelle! And how did the visit to the Dr go a couple weeks ago (the one where Peter would have to get his 'helmet')? I hope he's taken well to it, and that you're all doing okay :) love and miss you! (PS - I'm a closet Twilight reader, too! :P)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was hilarious. LOVED the video. What a great memory to keep forever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, this is hilarious! So cute! Aren't our boys growing up??! :)

    ReplyDelete