Not so.
A few weeks ago at bedtime, Peter jumped off his little toddler bed and landed wrong. He cried for a minute or two. Then he was fine. That's Peter for you.
The next day he was limping, but didn't seem to be in any pain. He was even doing this wonky little limp/run/gallop around the house. I figured it was a mild sprain, and wasn't too worried.
Fast-forward several days -- the limp hadn't gone away, so I took him in to see what was up.
Verdict: Fractured fourth metatarsal. Thank you, Peter.
So Peter has been wearing a little walking boot lately, just to immobilize his foot and make sure it doesn't get injured worse before it heals. It's actually kind of cute, but I won't miss it a bit when the time comes to part ways.
Never a dull moment with a 2-year-old in the house!
Oh sad! I'm suprised with all the jumping off of things that Noah does that we haven't had something similar happen yet. Crazy little boys! :)
ReplyDelete