Monday, November 3

Peter the Movie Star

Day three of NaBloPoMo. Actually, Day two. I forgot to mention that I wouldn't be blogging on Sundays. Day of rest from worldly cares, you know.
I thought I'd share some fun videos of Peter with you today. It occurred to me that I haven't been very good lately about showing off his accomplishments via the blog. Not that you're all dying to know what he did yesterday, but still. I think the last update I gave was when he was just starting to crawl or something. Now he's standing on his own, climbing up stairs, clapping, saying 'mama' and 'da,' playing in the toilet water, "reading" books, and opening and closing any cupboard door he can. All this is probably far less riveting for you than it is for me, but this blog is kind of a journal for me, so, oh well.



Sorry this one is sideways. I tried to rotate it. Just turn your head or something.


2 comments:

  1. Way too cute! I especially love the dramatic ending on that first video.

    ReplyDelete