Wednesday, November 5

God Bless America

I'm sick of politics. Are you sick of politics? I think we all knew Obama would win, and I'm glad the whole thing is over, although Obama freaks me out, and I can't figure out why on earth our nation would choose an inexperienced, ultra-liberal smooth-talker with socialist tendencies and a nebulous platform for our next president. There, I said it. But I won't soapbox now.

No, I'm not in the mood to soapbox. I'm sick of politics.

I'd like to pass on what I think is a spectacular response from the Church on the Proposition 8 victory in California last night. Words can't express my relief at seeing this thing pass. But the war isn't over yet.

3 comments:

  1. Yay for proposition 8 winning! I think peter is pretty cute in his halloween costume!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree 100% dear friend! That's about all I can say. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say ditto to all! And that was a great response from the church!

    ReplyDelete