Tuesday, November 25

The Garbagewoman?

I don't know what it is about my subconscious lately, but I've been having some pretty wacky dreams. And for some reason, a lot of them have been about blogging. I think this whole National Blog Posting Month is starting to get to me. Maybe it's time to step back and pursue a new hobby, such as, oh, I don't know. Maybe water aerobics or something.

Last night I had a dream that some random guy found my blog and wrote long, analytic comments on every single post. And all of them were sarcastic, derogatory comments, ridiculing me and my writing. Ouch. I woke up really questioning the quality of my posts. Have I been subjecting you to mundane tripe? I hope not. Trying to come up with posts every single day may be causing me to be a little less discriminatory about what goes up here.

I'll try to be better at posting things of value. Wouldn't want my little blog to be a waste of cyberspace.

Here's something of value:


1 comment:

  1. LOL, I had weird dreams last night too, what's new, and I posted about dreams as well before I had even read yours. Don't worry about being a wast, your blog is more fun to read then anything else, except maybe the dictionary ;)
    Love Peters hat, I have one just like it. I think I use mine wrong though because for some reason it is used for mixing cakes and stuff like that. Huh!

    ReplyDelete