Tagged by Lindsey! Gotta love the posts that don't require much thought and creativity. Whew!
8 Favorite TV shows:
The RedGreen Show, when it's clean
Nova, sometimes
Maybe the Food Network?
Umm.... I actually hate TV. Let's go to the next question.
8 Favorite Restaurants:
Leatherby's
Sweet Tomatoes
Kneaders
Cafe Rio
Los Hermanos
P.F. Chang
Mimi's Cafe
Does Jamba Juice count?
8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
Peter got a bath
I thought about doing the dishes
Made myself an egg salad sandwich for lunch
Got my hair chopped off
Read books with Peter
Got some family pictures taken
Ate pizza and watched the Silly Song Countdown
Neither Darren nor I could sleep, so we went down to the kitchen at 2:30 AM and drank herbal tea together and talked politics. Aww.....
8 Things That I Look Forward to:
Christmas!
Peter learning to talk
Taking Peter's helmet off for good
Paying off the student loan
Ann and Ben's wedding
Making a wedding cake (not for Ann and Ben)
Finishing all the books I'm reading and starting new ones
Friday night dates with Darren
8 Things I Love About Fall:
Cooler temperatures
Gorgeous colors
Cozy sweaters (and scarves!)
Awesome seasonal desserts, usually involving pumpkin
Seasonal activities, like hayrides, corn mazes, and carving pumpkins
Decorating my apartment in autumn colors
BYU football, baby.
That deliciously spooky feeling in the air after sunset.
8 Things On My Wish List:
Dishes that wash themselves
More kids, eventually
More time to indulge in hobbies and guilty pleasures
The complete CD set of Beethoven piano sonatas, by Alfred Brendel.
Getting a book published
No more acne
Righteous American citizens and political leaders (ha.)
A week-long getaway with Darren
Tag 8 people:
Uh, consider yourselves all tagged.
Guilty pleasures like baking and reading more often (without young helpers?)
ReplyDeleteWow, I think I could have almost done this tag post twice! I read through your answers and realized all the things I'd forgotten but completely agree with. Good old Leatherbys! Craig knows that's still my favorite ice cream place (I've never in my life found a better banana split). :-)
ReplyDelete