I read your post about the organ and laughed till I cried because I know EXACTLY what you were going through! It's even scarier for piano teachers like you and I because we feel like we are never allowed to make mistakes! The pressure, the anxiety, the stress.... oh honey let me say I FEEL you! It's so nice to hear someone else tell a story that's happened to me at least 20 times. If it's only been once, you are doing good! I sure love your blog! I added yours to ours. Keep in touch!
Does this count on my grade??
ReplyDeleteLaChelle!
ReplyDeleteI read your post about the organ and laughed till I cried because I know EXACTLY what you were going through! It's even scarier for piano teachers like you and I because we feel like we are never allowed to make mistakes! The pressure, the anxiety, the stress.... oh honey let me say I FEEL you! It's so nice to hear someone else tell a story that's happened to me at least 20 times. If it's only been once, you are doing good! I sure love your blog! I added yours to ours. Keep in touch!
I'm gonna take a wild guess and say Bowler Hat Guy? :)
ReplyDelete